We check and fix the flashing lights on your dashboard
If any of the lights on your dashboard is constantly on, whether flashing or static, and if your owner’s manual recommends taking it to a specialist, then you need an auto electrician.
The warning lights means the computer that monitors your car’s performance has detected a problem. It could mean that something is seriously wrong with the electrical systems in your car or that you need to replace electrical parts. The first step is to call ID Automotive Repairs.
Our team of auto electricians in Port Kennedy has the latest technology to properly scan your car’s system to find and fix the problem. Whether it’s just a simple swap of worn parts or a full diagnosis, our experienced auto electricians will diagnose the problem.
We diagnose, repair and replace all of the following:
- 12-volt system
- Charging system
- Computer engine control unit
- Body control modules
- Safety restraint system
- Dashboard and instruments
- Wiring and looms
- Fuses, relays and flashers, switches, circuit breakers and fuse links
- Electric window controls (switches and regulators)
- Lights, headlights, indicators, brake lights, driving lights, spotlights, interior lights, dashboard lights, trunk lights
- Electric brake system for trailers and caravans
- Anti-lock braking system
- Electronic fuel injection system
- Ignition module and ignition coils
- Air flow meters and air flow sensors
- Immobilizers and security system
When the problem is with the electronics, don’t ignore it.
Book your service appointment
Let us check why your dashboard is lighting up. Call ID Automotive Repairs for a diagnosis, and we’ll take care of everything. You can reach us on 08 9524 6202 or send us an email now.