Rockingham’s best auto service experience
To help make sure your car is safe to drive and is always performing like new, the manufacturer already prepared a scheduled maintenance plan for you to follow. This schedule not only helps you with your warranty, but if you follow it strictly you’ll avoid any unexpected and expensive repairs and improve its performance.
Other benefits of following the maintenance plan include:
- Fix glitches early to minimise repair costs in the long run
- Replace worn parts that are affecting your car’s performance
- Prevent further damages to the car parts
- Make a difference in how long the car will last you
- Keep you and your family safe at all times
- Minimise your fuel expenses
But what if you don’t have access to your maintenance plan? At ID Automotive Repairs, we’re authorised to service and repair all makes and models, which means we also have access to their factory maintenance schedules, regardless if they’re in or out of warranty. This includes 4WDs and leased vehicles.
Our proactive customer service team will pre-book your next appointment for a day that suits you, remind you of your appointment and keep computerised records of all work done on your car for when it’s time to return or sell it.
Our services include:
- Full Car Servicing: The perfect solution for cars that are out of warranty. Recommended at every 30,000–40,000 kilometres
- Intermediate Car Servicing: Essential for every 10,000 kilometres or every 6 months
- Log Book Servicing: For new and used cars bought through dealerships. We stamp your Log Book to help retain your new car warranty. Another solution for cars out of warranty.
- Diagnostic Servicing: When you suspect something wrong with your car, our latest, state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment will help confirm the problems so we can fix them.
Our senior mechanics have decades of years of experience servicing all types of vehicles. So you can trust that your car will be brought to quality performance that will leave it fit and road ready, guaranteed.
How do you know your car is due for service?
Every car servicing schedule is different, so we always recommend that you refer to your owner’s manual. As a rough guide, manufacturers recommend regular servicing for your vehicle if you are:
- only driving short distance – regularly and repeatedly
- letting your car to idle for extended periods of time
- driving at low speeds for extended periods of time
- frequently driving on dusty, rough or muddy roads
- driving in extreme climactic conditions
- frequently towing heavy loads
- continuously driving at high speeds
If you’re doing any of the above, book in for a service soon and we’ll let you know how often you should be coming in for regular servicing.
There’s no need to drive to your new car dealer for servicing.
Bring your car to ID Automotive Repairs conveniently located in Port Kennedy, Rockingham. We promise you can keep your Manufacturer’s Log Book Warranty.
While servicing your car, we’ll also scan for any faults or problems so our experienced mechanics can recommend a viable solution to make sure your car is safe for the road.
Book your car servicing appointment
Let us put your mind at ease. Bring your car to ID Automotive Repairs for regular servicing, and we’ll make sure it works well for years to come. To book a time that suits your schedule, call 08 9524 6202 or send us an email now.